Florio Perrucci Steinhardt & Fader's personal injury and medical malpractice practice group has over 50 years of experience devoted to protecting the rights of injured parties and their families and has recovered damages for victims seriously injured or killed as a result of motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, defective products, deadly gas explosions, dog attacks, and premises liability. As the list of significant cases below demonstrates, our attorneys have a proven track record of obtaining successful verdicts and achieving significant out-of-court settlements which reflects our personal attention and aggressive advocacy for each and every matter.
The firm's impressive history of success in complex personal injury settlements and litigation is well documented throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York. Most notably, the firm's personal injury team recently received one of the highest verdicts in Northampton County in the case Pauline Raffaele v. Benson before the Honorable Leonard Zito. Recently, the firm successfully represented Mr. Steven Vega who lost his child in a natural gas explosion that occurred in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
The below descriptions include only a small sampling exemplifying our attorneys successful results for our clients:
- $6,300,000 jury verdict for our client's estate with respect to the loss of a parent;
- $3,200,000 verdict for a client who was injured at birth when his doctor failed to follow proper protocol;
- $2,000,000 jury verdict recovery for a 73-year-old woman who lost a limb resulting from medical negligence;
- $1,700,000 jury verdict for a medical malpractice verdict;
- $800,000 settlement for a client misdiagnosis with a serious brain injury;
- $750,000 verdict and its subsequent successful appeal on behalf of our client who was killed in Bergen County, New Jersey;
- $750,000 verdict for an assault victim in NorthamptonCounty;
- $685,000 settlement in a case involving the failure to properly diagnose our client's severe cardiac health condition;
- $650,000 confidential settlement for a client whose child had been misdiagnosed when the doctor failed to detect a child's spinal condition;
- $500,000settlement for a client who sustained serious injuries in a Northampton County, Pennsylvania automobile accident;
- $350,000 settlement for 65-year-old client suffering injuries in Easton, Pennsylvania;
- $300,000 final award for a client who was injured in a trucking accident; and
- $275,000 settlement for a 55-year-old woman suffering facial scarring from injuries in a motor vehicle accident.