Florio Perrucci Steinhardt & Fader has extensive experience in the redevelopment field. Our varied experience includes representing public entities overseeing large scale redevelopment of urban areas and parcel-specific suburban redevelopment, as well as representing national and local private developers seeking approvals. A sampling of the types of redevelopment projects the firm has handled include high-profile sports and entertainment complexes, residential developments, mixed-use commercial/retail developments, and large scale Brownfields projects.
Our attorneys' mix of public and private sector experience provides a keen understanding of both public and private stakeholder interests. This insight enables our professionals to coordinate and effectively execute projects from conception to completion.
Florio Perrucci Steinhardt & Fader can manage redevelopment projects from the straightforward to the complex, including:
- Conducting redevelopment investigation studies
- Determining feasibility under the Local Redevelopment and Housing Law
- Helping with the governmental approval process
- Assisting with the preparation of redevelopment plans to comply with the Municipal Land Use Law
- Helping select the most appropriate developer
- Preparing requests for proposals and coordinating due diligence activities
- Providing a full range of direct and indirect services related to redevelopment and project management
Through our seasoned environmental and construction attorneys, the firm is able to provide a thorough, comprehensive, and multi-disciplined approach to all phases of redevelopment. We bring a true team approach to managing redevelopment projects and providing overall project management to ensure successful project completion.